*This post is sponsored by Mom Trends. As always, all opinions are strictly my own.
The First Annual Chicago Baby Show is coming to Navy Pier on August 26th and 27th. If you are an expecting parent, new parent, or parent to toddlers, this show is for you! This is the largest show of its kind in the country and you won’t want to miss it!
If you’ve never been to a baby show before, this will be the one to go to. Built off the 7 years of success with the New York Baby Show and the inaugural LA Baby Show last year, no other event provides a better experience for thousands of expectant and new families from Chicagoland, seeking a family-friendly jamboree of top brands, great speakers and seminars, big giveaways, and lots of learning, support, bonding, and fun as you make your way into parenthood.
Check out some of the shows features:
- Top Brands and Gear: with over 100 brands from the top baby companies, you will get to shop and learn about all of the newest products out there!
- Speakers and Seminars: Beginning with the keynote speaker, the BabyGuy Jamie Grayson, there are so many good speakers this year! We recommend that you take a minute to review the seminar schedule, and make a note of the seminars you don’t want to miss. Chances are that you will meet and hear not one but many people who can answer your questions on anything related to bump, pregnancy, baby, and parenting.
- Family Entertainment: There will be entertainers throughout the event to keep your little ones occupied and enjoying themselves!
- Stroller Test-Track: A truly unique feature of the Show, the big test track simulates real world obstacles including gravel, grass, bumps, gates, cobblestone, and street grates—allowing parents to “test drive” the great variety of stroller models from an array of top brands at the Show!
- Classes: Check out some of the classes that the show will be providing for baby and parent. You will both learn new songs and skills alike while bonding together.
- Lounges: There will be feeding lounges, diaper changing stations and resting lounges to relax in. These are perfect for down time and bonding with other parents.
****I would like to offer 10 of you FREE tickets to the event! Click on the link —-> HERE <—- to proceed with the free registration!****
(If the FREE tickets have all been claimed, you can still get 50% off your tickets (single or family) by registering —> HERE <—
I hope to see you and your family at Navy Pier on August 26th and 27th for this first annual Chicago Baby Show. Leave a comment below if you were able to use the codes above and will be attending!!