I have had the pleasure to be a For Two Fitness® Ambassador during my pregnancy and got the opportunity to work out in their finest maternity apparel! For Two® activewear is designed to meet the needs of the growing pregnant body. It has just the right amount of stretch and support to give you a great range of motion, especially as your body is constantly changing for 9 months.
- Chafe-free flat lock seams
- Moisture-wicking and breathable
- Ultra-soft, tagless, 4-way stretch and recovery
- Customizable 3-way belly panel for perfect support – under belly, mid-rise, or over belly
- Inner brief with reinforced gusset for added comfort and confidence
- 5″ inseam
- Easy care
- Proprietary technical fabric inside and out:
Belly panel: 87% Polyester / 13% Spandex
Short: 95% Polyester / 5% Spandex
Inner brief: 100% Polyester
The belly panel is super soft and stretchy. You can choose to wear it directly over the belly, or folded over under the belly. I don’t have a preference as to how to wear it earlier on in the pregnancy, but later on, it might feel like more support to wear it over your belly, especially if you are running or doing cardio exercises.
As a runner, I like that these have an inner brief in them. I also really liked how light they were. The wicking material is great for keeping me cool during my workouts and not all sweaty feeling.
The Inspiration Maternity Running Short is all around comfortable! It was great to run in and I would recommend it to pregnant women for these 3 factors:
- The customizable belly panel (which lets you decide how you want to wear it against your belly)
- The high tech performance fabric won’t shrink or fade (unlike cotton material)
- Maternity clothes is expensive as it is and For Two Fitness® apparel is affordable and as high end feeling as other top brands
Check out For Two Fitness for all of your prenatal workout apparel! They’re known for those great tank tops, such as the one I’m wearing in all of the pics! Thanks to them for sponsoring this campaign!
** Use code “HOLIDAY30” to save 30% off of your total order through December 18th! (excludes gift cards)
Happy working out, mommas! You got this!
Where was this when I needed it 3 months ago? 🙂 Gonna visit their site now. Been looking for some comfy and supportive workout pants.
how great is it that the shorts have the belly panel i can imagine that supportive shorts like these are wonderful during pregnancy
They totally are! Full panel is the best!
Congrats on your pregnancy!