*This post is sponsored by Great Day Farms. As always all opinions are my own.
Happy New Year! I hope you all had a wonderful holiday season. We received many visits from family and friends, and we were happy to ring in 2019 with a quick, easy and delicious meal!
Breakfast is so important to us. We are a household that is so active, so waking up to a hearty and healthy breakfast is the perfect way to start the day! Looking in the fridge, I came up with an easy and delicious breakfast muffin that took only 10 minutes to prepare!
There are so many times that I am running around and I need a quick snack, or a bit of protein to top on my salad. I try to have hard boiled eggs in the refrigerator for this purpose alone! We usually grab a 2 or 6-pack of Great Day Farms Hard Boiled Eggs from Walmart because they are ready to eat and conveniently packaged.
Since we had company over at our house, that I would fix them something before they headed back home on their long drive. I wanted them to have a nice breakfast that was flavorful, full of protein, and would keep them full for a while.
You’ve got to try these Egg Muffins with cheese, tomatoes and bacon! If you can cook up a few slices of bacon, you can prep the other ingredients while you are waiting for the bacon to crisp up.
What you’ll need:
- English Muffins
- Great Day Farms Hard Boiled Eggs
- Sliced Jack Cheese (or any cheese or choice)
- Sliced Tomatoes
- Crispy Bacon Bits
Put it all together:
- Open up the English Muffins onto your toaster over or broiler pan. Add a few slices of tomatoes and a slice of cheese to each piece.
- Pop it into the over just melt the cheese (about 5 minutes) at around 325 degrees.
- Slice Hard Boiled Eggs and chop up crispy bacon. Set aside.
- Carefully place the English Muffins onto your plate. Arrange a few slices of the egg and top with crumbled bacon.
Whether you are making a quick breakfast, grabbing a snack on the go, or you need to refuel after a workout, eggs are a great option!
What’s your favorite recipe that you incorporate eggs into? Tag it with #eggceptionallygreat on social media! Pin this recipe for later!