This post contains affiliate links. Please read my disclosure for more information
Here it comes again- the holiday that you either love or just don’t care about: Valentine’s Day. As a lover myself, I enjoy seeing heart and festive celebrations of this romantic day on February 14th every year.
It’s a great idea to think about special people in your life. Everyone loves to be thought of an acknowledged, right? Whether it’s a spouse/significant other, child, or your best gal pals, it’s fun to celebrate Valentine’s Day with all of them!
Some of my favorite ways to celebrate Valentine’s Day are by decorating my home, making fun Valentine’s Day treats with my kids, and sending Valentine’s Day cards to school!
A lot of people tend to go for the usual gift-giving trends, like jewelry or flowers. Or you just keep it simple and make sure you send your loved one a nice greeting card. (TBH, I’d appreciate any of the above).
Looking to drop some hints about a unique Valentine’s Day gift for yourself or for Galentine’s Day? Here are some really cool and special items that you might want to check out this year!
- THE COMFY Original | Oversized Microfiber & Sherpa Wearable Blanket– $44
- Ember Mug temperature controlled smart mug– $99
- Heart Snapshot Mix® Photo Art 11 x 11 with classic frame – $68
- Ugg® Ansley Slippers– $99
- Shiatsu Neck and Back Massager with Soothing Heat, Electric Deep Tissue 3D Kneading Massage Pillow– $45.99
- Awaken and Refresh Shower Steamers– $15
- Nodpod Weighted Sleep Mask– $34
- Dohm Classic Sound Machine– $33
- Vinglace Wine Chiller– $67
- Scalp Massager Shampoo Brush, Waterproof Shower Scalp Scrubber with Soft Bristles– $10.99
I’ve linked a lot of cute Valentine’s Day books in one of my previous blog posts HERE
I use to love going out on a special date (still do), but I’ve grown to love involving my kids in valentine’s day and doing fun activities like you (like baking with them!)
Valentine’s Day is so fun with kids activities!
I am ordering the scalp massager ASAP, what a great find! I love those slippers, I treated myself last year.
Nice!! I love treating myself with good finds as well!
These are all so great for Valentine’s gift but I even want that heart collage for myself!
Isn’t that a cute collage?!
Love this gift ideas! I have actually never celebrated valentines day even when I was married. But these are ideas are cute!
What a fun gift list for Valentines day gifts the wine chiller is really great.