*This post is sponsored by Premier Protein. As always, all opinions are my own.
The weather has been so mild this winter, which has made it really easy to get outdoors or have to motivation to workout inside. After a good workout, you have to remember that nutrition plays a big part in your recovery. My post workout partner is Organic Premier Protein.
I’m sure you’ve seen Premier Protein before at your local store. They just came out with their Organic Shake line, which you can find at Costco, in Chocolate and Vanilla! Here are some of the important factors that make this protein shake stand out from the rest:
- Premier Protein Organic Shakes combine the finest organic ingredients, without all the sugar fat, and calories, to give you the energy you need every day.
- USDA certified organic
- 25g of organic protein, containing all nine essential amino acids and great taste
- High-quality whey and milk protein sources (no soy)
- Only 150 calories, only 5g of sugar
- No artificial sweeteners, colors, or flavors
- No antibiotics, synthetic hormones, toxic pesticides or GMO ingredients.
- Combining these quality ingredients with natural chocolate and vanilla flavors create a delicious and nutritious protein supplement.
I always make sure that I get some sort of protein after my workouts. For one, it helps to curb your hunger and fuel your energy for the rest of the day. I know that it’s hard to get quality protein, especially without consuming too many calories. I like to make a smoothie with my Organic Premier Protein as a quick post workout meal!
Blended PB&J Smoothie
1 Premier Protein® Organic Vanilla shake
1-2 tbsp. of creamy peanut butter
4 tsp of raspberry jam
1⁄2 cup of mixed berries
1 cup of ice
Combine all ingredients in a blender and blend on high until smooth, then enjoy!
Visit premierprotein.com for more great recipes!