This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc and it’s advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #NatureMadePrenatalDHA #CollectiveBias
Preparing for pregnancy can be nerve-wracking and exciting all at the same time. Every time that we got pregnant, we were over-the-moon. We know that when you’re trying to have baby, you want to do all of the right things to ensure that you are healthy from the start of conception.
Whether trying to conceive, or already pregnant, I’ve rounded up the best pregnancy essentials at Sam’s Club to make your journey a little easier. I’m a big fan of one-stop shopping, so getting started with all of the right items will save you time and money for other important aspects of everyday life.
If you are trying to conceive, and want a more accurate timeframe of when you’re ovulating, Sam’s Club has ovulation tests to suit your needs. We used them and can attest to their validity! (The best part is that you can order them online if you’re trying to be discreet about it.)
One of the most important things you can start doing when trying to conceive or once you find out you’re pregnant is to take a prenatal vitamin, like Nature Made® Prenatal vitamins. Let’s talk about the benefits of Nature Made® Prenatal vitamins, and why Sam’s Club is a great place to purchase them.
- Nature Made Prenatal® Multi + DHA (200mg) 150ct. soft gels is guaranteed to meet high quality standards – it is made from carefully selected ingredients under strict manufacturing processes
- Clinically proven absorption of folic acid and iron
- One per day dosage
- Easy-to-swallow softgel
- You should start taking a prenatal 6 months before you start trying to get pregnant
- Take with food
- Provides essential vitamins and minerals (before and during pregnancy) including Folic Acid, Calcium, Iron, Magnesium, Iodine, Vitamin B12, and Vitamin D3†
- Provides 200mg DHA which may help support fetal brain and eye development †
- “Free from”:
- Synthetic Dyes
- Yeast or Starch
- Artificial Flavors
- Gluten Free
- Clinically proven absorption of Folic Acid and Iron
- Folic Acid is an important B Vitamin for Women of Childbearing Age and Pregnant Women – Plays a critical role in the proper development of the baby’s nervous system.†
- Adequate folic acid in healthful diets may reduce a woman’s risk of having a child with a neural tube defect.
- Nature Made® is the #1 Pharmacist recommended vitamin and supplement brand*
- * Based on a survey of pharmacists who recommend branded vitamins and supplements.
I was able to easily find the Nature Made® Prenatal Multi + DHA (200mg) 150ct. soft gels in the vitamin and medicine aisle at my local Sam’s Club. What’s great about these is that they come with a 5 month supply, so you will have a steady stock of them at your house! No more running out for frequent trips to the store because you’ve run out of vitamins!
Some of the other great pregnancy essentials at Sam’s Club that I found were pregnancy tests, body pillows and belly buds! You can have piece of mind knowing that you have tests ready at your house for the big day when you want to find out.
(And being comfortable during your pregnancy with a body pillow is a must! I don’t know how I sleep without one! Check out Sam’s Club in-store and online to find more great deals for your baby planning needs!)
† These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.