*I have received a complementary entry to the race in exchange for this blog post. As always, all opinions are solely my own.
Do you love running? Do you love donuts? I can say that I’m partial to both, so when I found out that there was a dedicated 5K race that involved donuts, I knew I wanted to be a part of it! (Talk about the best of both worlds!)
Stan’s Donuts is hosting it’s FIRST “Stan’s Donuts 5K & Kids Dash” presented by Adrenaline Sports Management, on Saturday August 12, 2017 at 8:00 A.M in Montrose Harbor. Enjoy donuts throughout the course and at the finish line. All participants receive a t-shirt, medal and well, free donuts!
Other details for the event:
- The Kids Dash is a 1/2 mile distance, and for kids 12 years and younger.
- Strollers are allowed but must start in the back of the pack.
- The 5k is a Run/Walk so walkers are welcomed.
- While we love your fur babies, unfortunately, animals are NOT allowed.
- Stan’s Donut 5k is an officially timed event using the disposable B-Tag timing system
- A portion of the proceeds are going to the Greater Chicago Food Depository (Chicago’s Food Bank)
For more information on the event, please visit Stan’s Donut 5K website homepage. I hope you’ll join me on August 12th as we run for a great cause…and donuts, of course!
Now for the best part… for your chance to win a FREE entry of your choice, enter the Rafflecopter below! (You can also use promo code “SPAETTI5OFF” for $5 off your registration!)