This is such a random post that I am writing tonight. Mainly written because I am settling down for bed and I really want to watch television. Time to myself is usually limited to 1-2 hours a day. This is the time I spend to do the things that I am passionate about, or addicted to doing.
Here are a few things that I am currently addicted to and why:
- Watching TV- The thought of actually getting to watch MY shows thrills me. According to what shows I have DVR’d, or what the context of the language is, I will either watch a show while the baby is napping in the morning, or watch it at night when they both have gone to bed. Currently, on the DVR are these shows- American Horror Story: Cult, The Real Housewives of Orange County, Below Deck and The Shahs of Sunset. (Don’t judge me…lol)
- Online shopping- You guys…the deals right now are incredible. I know that summer is over and that no one wants to buy tank tops and shorts right now, but you could still rock some of the dresses and capri pants in the fall and get away with it! Layer, layer, layer, right?
- Shoes- I know that most people have this problem…lol. I don’t know why, but I am really interested in shoes lately. I have taken an interest in cute casual shoes, booties and semi- dressy sandals. I never really cared about my clothes or being stylish until this year. I think that I am coming to terms with my age and it’s making me feel better to dress cuter??
- Coffee- In the morning, the smell of coffee that was freshly brewed by our Breville coffee maker is literally the highlight of my morning. I might be turning into one of those “Don’t talk to me until I’ve had my coffee” people. Yikes! We’re also snobby Starbuck’s or Peet’s Coffee drinkers. No Folgers or Maxwell House in OUR house, thank you very much.
- My youngest daughter- Ummm, Emmy is pretty much the sweetest thing right now. At 20 months old, she understands so much of what we tell her, but her vocabulary is only about 10 words. I seriously don’t want her to get any older. I know what happens to kids once they REALLY start talking. (Hello, attitude…LOL)
- Taking better photos- I have tried to move my instagram account to ALL photos taken with my DSLR in the last couple of months. I can see the difference in my feed and it has kind of made me narcotic about posting an iPhone photo ever again! Plus, all day I think about wanting to snap pics of the kids when they are doing something unique or beautiful. I wish I just carried that darn camera around my neck all day.
- Personalized Goods- I have such a collection of funny shirts, mugs and wine glasses but still I want more. Thank goodness the majority of them have come from collaborations and partnerships with the brands themselves, or else I would be broke. So, if you want to know the way to my heart, get me something with a witty phrase or motto on it.