The weather has been amazing lately! I couldn’t help but pick up a few staple pieces for the next couple of months. My tendency is to stick to neutral colors, so, it is no surprise as to what I’m wearing this spring!
(This post contains affiliate links. Please read my disclosure for more information.)
It is important to me that the things I buy are affordable (on clearance or on sale), and that I get quality pieces that will last. I want to be able to wear these for as long as I can, and mix them up with other pieces in my closet.
For my first look, I really wanted to find a pair of linen shorts. Because I’m short, it’s hard to find a pair that doesn’t drown me, or make me look frumpy. I was sad that these sold out so fast, or else I would go for both colors! I love this sage color and it pairs so well with this tee!
- Crew Neck Tee– comes in a couple colors
- Linen Shorts– (Mine were sold out, but linking similar)
- Low Block Heel Sandals– (Mine were sold out, but linking similar)
I am super ready to go out for the day, or even a casual walk around the neighborhood with the kids in this comfy outfit. This is definitely my everyday kind of look.
- Short Sleeve V-Neck Shirt– comes in over a dozen colors
- Mid-Rise Tie-Dyed Boyfriend Short- 3 inch inseam
- Birkenstock Slide Sandal– I love this color
If you know me, I’m very simple (think stud earrings and a very subtle necklace). I really loved these two pieces of jewelry and think they would complement any casual or dress attire!
- Gold-Plated Pendant Chain Bracelet
- Coin Two-Layer Necklace -(Sold out but linked similar)
There are a couple of pair of joggers in my closet. (I might be one of the few people who actually enjoys wearing jeans over leggings or joggers.) I have to say that I am sold on this pair.
The length is great for me (I’m 5’0″ for reference), and I am able to roll down the waist band if needed. I love to wear the bottom scrunched up for a more casual and fun look!
- Mid-Rise Jogger Pants– These are so comfy!
If was to go out, I would probably keep them rolled down, and paired with a pair of sneaks. This ballcap is a fun pop of color and keeps me looking incognito on bad hair days.
- Baseball cap– I love a good camo print
- Nike Women’s Shoe
Who loves cardigans? (ME!) I have a cardigan in just about every color, and there is no justification. They really are the perfect cover up and accessory to bring on a chilly night!
- Boucle Shawl Cardigan– comes in 2 colors
To round it up, I’m ending with a cozy long sleeve v-neck sweater top. This mint color is so refreshing and calming. It makes me smile looking at it, and wearing it.