This post contains affiliate links. Please read my disclosure for more information.
We are getting close to Christmas 2021, and I know that I still have a few people to shop for. I couldn’t help but see all of the things that I would put on MY WISH list, if I were to have one, so I compiled some fun things that I found online today!
Remember- Black Friday, Small Shop Saturday and Cyber Monday are just around the corner! There’s still time to find the perfect gifts for everyone on your list.
I feel like women are the most hard to shop for, because they usually are very particular and know what they want. My gift guide includes a great combination of self-care, clothing and household finds that I’m sure any women would swoon over!
Here is my wish list for her- Christmas 2021 edition:
- Apple Air Tag– Keep track of and find your items alongside friends and devices in the Find My app
- Apple Air Tag Leather Key Ring
- The Transport Shoulder Crossbody Bag (Madewell)- 30% off with code “OHJOY”. Comes in 4 colors.
- Wubby Jacket (Thread and Supply)- Fuzzy jacket for the winter
- 2022 Let Love Grow Verticle Happy Planner– 12 month journal- Thanksgiving weekend 30% off sitewide!
- Rondelle Script Initial Pendant Necklace– Sterling silver with 18K gold plating
- Faux Fur Throw–(Martha Stewart Collection) Over $90 off, comes in 4 colors!
- Yeti Rambler (10oz)– Stackable with magslider lid. Comes in over 9 colors!
- Craze Chelsea Boot– (Dr. Scholl’s) – 40% off!
- Tielo Sandal– (Steve Madden)- 39% off. Comes in 4 beautiful neutral colors!
- Sling Bag– (Logan + Lenora)- Washable sling bag comes in a ton of colors. My favorite buy from this year!
- Olive & June Mini Nail Polish Gift Set
- Always Pan– this is the lowest price I’ve seen all year. This is my go to cooking pan for everything! Comes in a ton of colors.
I wish you all a happy holiday season! I hope this list helps you spoil a special lady in your life!